Tuesday 1 July 2008

Whats the point of writing...

Whats the point of writing, when you don't know what to write
I scowl and frown, sit around moaning at my plight
I know I should begin with the or even better once
Instead I stare vapid as impersonate a dunce
Web 2.0 I curse the day you appeared on 'To Do' list
Unrelenting, less forgiving when you have a fractured wrist
Oh wait, hang on is that - yes! Wooohooo I've written 50 words!!!
Ahaha quota complete, I'll throw in random bird
Bugger this no more rhyme! RFID commands my time!

On the way to work I was reading George's Marvellous Medicine. As you can see Roald Dahl left quite the impression. Ramble On!

5 comments:

tosca said...

HEY :D fill in yer profile. please - pretty please :0)

Welcome to the strange and weird world of blogs. If not for this I wouldn't have one - far too many ppl on the i'net with an opinion on everything - 'scuse me while I find my soapbox :D

Kelly said...

UgahBugah you do indeed write words of great wisdom.

Disco girl said...

You're a poet and you didn't even know it - and neither did I!

tosca said...

I do not eat green eggs & ham! I do not eat them Sam I Am. . .

:D

Crystalina said...

Hey there...nice poetic intro.

I'm new at this too
another thing to do!
It's sure hard not to be me
but as you can clearly see
I'm bloggin' about
a whole lot of nowt!