Sunday 6 July 2008

RSS feed me!

Okay this took a little longer than I thought - the hardest part was actually finding ten feeds I wanted to subscribe to without revealing too much about myself. Paranoia set in, the fact data 'exists' forever in 'Cyberspace' and this data is able to be extracted/hacked into by any techno-savvy 12 year old entering puberty - I'm concerned a total stranger will strike up a conversation, tick all the same interests box, gains my trust and to my demise is actually a psychotic serial killer - made me a bit wary of completing this task. I'm just playing the Devil's advocate, still just a thought. In the end I got over myself and decided to use the 'Interests' section of my CV as the criteria for selection, with a couple more thrown in for good measure. I'm going to hang out at Skycity, safe from manic 12 year olds.

3 comments:

tosca said...

I'm not sure which is more appealing to me - the savvy 12-yr old entering puberty or the psychotic serial killer. Imagine a mish-mash of the two! LOL Hey, if I were Dr. Phil (or even Freud) I'd have a ball with your RSS Feeds selection. Instead, I am an ordinary mortal and am none the wiser. Neither am I a 12 yr old or a psychotic serial killer. Aww shucks!

tosca said...

'Superbad' was supergood! I ranked it up there with '40 year old virgin' and YES that was so totally a bollocks movie BUT it was hilarious. So there ;) You see 'Juno' yet? Laffed myself stupid.

Disco girl said...

LOL - it's more like dum dee diddly, shuffle, dum dum...gasp, gasp, diddly i o, pom pom...gasp, drink, dum do dum, shuffle...gasp gasp... go home and collapse!!
But I have some wise words for you - "you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run"