Wednesday 23 July 2008

Generators & narcissism

Ahahahaha! Me! Me! Me! I! I! I! Feed my ego! Make me a star! No wait - Make me a S U P E R S T A R!!!


Ah generators, you vindicate my parents decision to have me.


At http://www.whatceleb.com/ my birthdate alone indicates that if I 'wanted' to, I could woo Hollywwod beauties such as Milla Jovovich, Charlize Theron, or Pink and they would melt and find we are 90% compatible, 10% incompatibility does not seem too serious an obstacle - it is. Take into account the 10% discrepancy is A) the lack of moolah to book a flight to tinsel town B) the ladies partners and security entourage and C) my wife convulsing on the floor in hysterics over my male fantasies.

Even when I try to define what my problem is at http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/11099/ my very name (in honour of my great-uncle), depicts me as "I'm a deeply religious kleptomaniac with a winning smile, and a way with the ladies!" and now my wife's feet are kicking the air a la millipede.

Excuse me while I go get her puffer.

1 comment:

Hedgehog said...

Ha Ha Ha - I'm with wifey. However I did not escape lightly either - "I'm a bohemian drama queen with no prospects for employment!" Don't tell Chris!