Thursday 14 August 2008

Wiki or not here I come...(lame)

I like feeling 'exclusive'. Honest. I find wiki's aight but tend to think they're too similar to chat forums and stuff. It's hard enough for me to express vocally what I'm thinking; let alone typing a response to a topic I have an opinion about, still I enjoyed reading what other library staff posted as their favourite reading, watching and listening so I have left my mark in the Manukau "Favourite blogs" page as well.

On to the bigger picture. Tri-Nations this Sunday morning, I'm absolutely stoked at the inclusion of Isaia Toeava on the bench for the game. He has huge potential to become one of the most feared attacking backs in world rugby. His most recent outing against Counties (even though Auckland lost meh!) was pure class. Incisive running, great fend and the ability to step off both feet at speed is a superb skill set. Let's hope he has an opportunity to display his athleticism at test level.

No comments: