Wednesday 13 August 2008

Technology anything!!!

I would like to own a PS3, for pure gaming indulgence a Wii as well. My wife could do Wii fitness in the living room while I'm sprawled out in the bedroom playing Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, shooting things, anything and blowing a heck of alot of stuff up - although the aim is to achieve mission targets covertly. What the heck, I'm into anarchy KA-BOOM! "Hehehehehe" devilish laughter fills the air. I dislike the fact the PS3 is no longer retrospective, backwards compatible with PS2 & PS1 games. It's a shame when great titles such as God of War won't be viewed in HD glory, more toys for the nephews I guess. The reasoning is the PS3 console would become alot cheaper to manufacture and the excessive purchase price would drop. Whatever. I haven't bought a PS3 I'm with Grease "How low can you go?"
As for GoogleEarth "Big brother is watching you" How scary!!! I know random...

1 comment:

tosca said...

omg I know! Was gutted to know that PS3 ain't retrospective. Major suckage. The big-baby bro (10 yrs younger n me n built like a mack truck) plays Metal Gear Solid 4 and the graphics are great - well, I think so. He says they're kaka. And the storyline - I could watch it for ages.

Wanna try SingStar though :0)