Sunday 24 August 2008

Tagging in Technorati

Fair enough, enter keywords as labels, point of reference for your blog and share them with the world wide web. Jumped into Technorati and entered "Learning 2.0" in advanced search in tags section and found catatonic chick, sweet. Reading what librarians who've gone through this learning intiative have written, it seems there is some controversy towards trying something new. Check out copdogblog's rant. As you can tell I'm scraping for ideas to write about this lesson - so I'll just say When.

1 comment:

tosca said...

Great post! I read copdogblog's piece and it put me in mind of something I'd read just last week. It was 'The cult of the amateur : how today's internet is killing our culture' by Andrew Keen. Provocative book, even more provocative views.