Thursday 15 January 2009

Podcasts

Man feels like there's just way too much stuff thrown at me - well, researching the multiple resources people can access over the net to be precise (not mentioning, this should've been completed last year and I'm just catching up through one solid session - that's me..not mentioning it). I guess that's the point really, to make us aware of the 'benefits' available online but sometimes it's all a bit of a headache. I could easily while away the day with what I've discovered through Web 2.0 but it seems my world somehow became more insular and inwardly focused even though the site I visited describes a country halfway around the world, I find myself living vicariously online what I should be out in the world experiencing, or am I just being melancholic. Oh well, anyway podcasts are useful, (what isn't nowadays on the net). I've added Nancy Pearl Book Reviews pod cast to my Blog lines - the promo got me "Nancy Pearl is a librarian with a love of books so strong it has been officially classified as lust." A bold declaration. Lust is stronger than love, interesting...

No comments: